Carlie's Logo - BluePurple-01.png


CKW Donate.jpg

Support Carlie Kotyza-Witthuhn for Minnesota State Representative. Every donation makes a difference!

If you are a Minnesota resident over the age of 18, you qualify for the Political Campaign Refund on the first $50 of your contribution. Couples may file a $100 refund jointly on a donation of $100 or more. The maximum contribution is $1,000 per individual and $2,000 per couple for the 2018 election cycle. Contributions to political campaigns are not tax-deductible. 

Note: Contributions from lobbyists are not solicited while the Legislature is in session.

If you prefer to mail your donation, please make your check payable to "Carlie for House" and include your employer and occupation in the memo line.

Send it to:

Carlie for house

P.O. Box 44272
Eden prairie, mn 55344